Saturday, March 31, 2012

"We won the lottery", he yelled!

"We won, we won the lottery".
My heart sank, "Yeah okay I said".
"We did", he laughed, "We won $2".

I could hear him smiling down the phone at his amusement of us winning $2, I know he never actually thought we would win, so it must have been nice to get those couple of dollars. I'm sure he had a great laugh in the gas station, makes me smile to think of my husband smiling! I love him.



I think that is the reason my heart sunk when he told me we had won. I love our life, I love our little home, I don't want anything to change. Even if that means missing out on millions of dollars.

Thank you Lord for us not winning the lottery, and thank you for all of our blessings! I love you.

Love, Writer <3

1 comment:

  1. That was cute! If you do win a million dollars, I can take it off your hands. ;)

    ReplyDelete